The Almighty Johnsons

fitzstudio

I already know (mod edit) that 99,9% I'll be told that for Australian and NZ series subs are released only and if the serie is out on dvd but anyway I try the same...
The serie, how I wrote in the topic title, is called The Almighty Johnsons
Here under some detalis:
The Almighty Johnsons is a New Zealand comedy/drama television series, it began airing its first season in New Zealand on February 8, 2011.
The show follows a student named Axl Johnson, who on his 21st birthday discovers his family is the reincarnations of a bunch of Norse gods.
The only problem is, they don't have full control of their powers and it is up to Axl to restore them and ensure the family's survival.

Edited by DrJackson
If you was so sure about Aussie and NZ shows, then why you asked for subtitles? Just in case, right?

• 1 year later...

Yeah I know that this is a NZ show, but still I don't understand why don't you make engsub to the episodes.

This is a great series and I hope that someone will do engsub fo the episodes. :)
And the season one is is now available on DVD.

Thank you! :)

Because we're not so many, and some of us are syncing 4-5 shows per day, per every day almost, and we have life, and we have some other things to do, and we cannot cover every broadcast in this world.

And if season one is available on DVD let's hope someone will buy it, will rip the subtitles and then will upload on the site, to have fulfill some requests.

Respectful,

doc

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in syncing the subs, we can provide the scripts.

Honeybunny, I don't do syncing but I do translate the show into Russian (do Russian subs, which involves a lot of listening and trying to understand, some parts are just amazingly hard to get, but I nail it after a few minutes of listening over and over ))). If you could give me the scrips, please please please, for seasons one and maybe even two, this would make my life so much easier, even without syncing.
I am finishing season 1 right now (have three more episodes to go) and can upload my Russian subs, synced and ready to go of course, to addic7ed, at least we will have that available!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

If anyone is interested in syncing the subs, we can provide the scripts.

Hello
please send me the scripts for S03 and i will try to sync them.

Oh, and i would need S01 E08-E10 too, and S02 E07 and E08.

Big Thanks.

Edit: honeybunny wrote me, that she's got no scripts for S03 and also none for S01E09-10 and the missing from S02. :(

S01E08 is now on addic7ed.com :)

• 3 weeks later...

I hope so.

I've made an engsub for S01E09, just uploaded it on addic7ed.com and SubCentral.de

A few words/parts are (unclear), cause I didn't understood them. :ph34r:

Click on the 3 arrows to the left, then on the blue button ;)

It looks like, the russian translator has made the englisch script himself (e01 full and e02 only half) and has stopped :(

• 2 weeks later...

I got scripts for s03 from honeybunny and I will sync them asap.

(unfortunately asap means 1-2 days per sub, since I'm not very familiar with VSS and timings)

I will publish them on subcentral.de and addic7ed.com. :)

I got scripts for s03 from honeybunny and I will sync them asap.

(unfortunately asap means 1-2 days per sub, since I'm not very familiar with VSS and timings)

I will publish them on subcentral.de and addic7ed.com. :)

Any news?

Not yet, sry.

I've overestimated my free time :(

s01e10 is on addic7ed from Kreator and s02e07 I've got about half.

We have begun translating into german, and I've got another thing to translate.