Just started watching...

alex28

Just started watching V 2009, looks really interesting, hope it gets picked up, also its way better than FlashForward.

hhhhyx.png

Life? What life? I have no life ..

buganimated.gif

Started watching White Collar... i`ve seen better, i`ve seen worse. Good when you`re bored and have nothing to do / watch :P

[imdb]1358522[/imdb]

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

That's the chap from "The Job"!
I must give that one a try...

s.

Rescue Me is my favorite show at the moment. You must try it indeed :D

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Never! If I want to watch TV, I watch it on TV!
Comfortable sofa, coffee pot to hand, dog at my feet...

Based on what's available on 'live TV', I'll make a selection of stuff for a DVD, burn it, and that's a whole programme of viewing set up for a day or two.

I honestly can't understand people watching stuff on the PC.
I can just imagine it: "Come on, kids - and call your mum. I have a great film for us all to watch, so each bring a chair up to the office, and gather round this little screen..."

Meanwhile, I just got a great bonus - I discovered that 'Jan', from The Job, is also in 'Rescue Me'! That's the one and only Donald Duck voiced woman I have time and room for! I think she's great!

s.

PS: Can't do Bold or Italics...

Important links: Forum Help.

United%20Kingdom.gif

Never look before you leap, it'll spoil the surprise.

Well, The Job and Rescue Me are both made by Denis Leary :D

Btw, imdb changed interface.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0268007/ here for example o0

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

Based on what's available on 'live TV', I'll make a selection of stuff for a DVD, burn it, and that's a whole programme of viewing set up for a day or two.

ROTFL! The exact same I do :)

But as to watching on PC; well, checking subs and watching at the same time, mostly :D

Just started watching Sons of Anarchy and its likeable, in the disturbing biking/agressive/rocky way :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Never! If I want to watch TV, I watch it on TV!

I honestly can't understand people watching stuff on the PC.
I can just imagine it: "Come on, kids - and call your mum. I have a great film for us all to watch, so each bring a chair up to the office, and gather round this little screen..."

Meanwhile, I just got a great bonus - I discovered that 'Jan', from The Job, is also in 'Rescue Me'! That's the one and only Donald Duck voiced woman I have time and room for! I think she's great!

s.

PS: Can't do Bold or Italics...

I prefer PC by far instead of tv. Reasons? i have a good monitor of 24 inches, full HD, i see all the video stuff always in HD if i can, i have a comfortable sofa-chair on my desktop that i can turn into a semi-bed, i have a 1 TB portable hard disk where i store all the stuff , tv series, films, etc and i dont need to change the dvd every time i want to see something different, 5 seconds and i am watching another thing. Having a pc doesnt mean u are not going to be comfortable, only if u want. More reasons? the MKV container. Almost all HD stuff i watch is stored on this container, that cant be played by a lot of home-dvds. MKV offers superior possibilites, more quality and the possibilty for allowing subtitles, multiple audio tracks and multiple video tracks always as a choice, u can activate or deactivate watever u want. And in a future, menus and covers. U cant do this with a regular AVI container. Besides, i am not an english viewer, but i always see tv series on V.O with spanish subtitles (or english subtitles if i cant find spanish ones). I can create a MKV container with a full season, all the episodes in 1 video file. And i can navigate through the episodes from the player menu (like on a regular dvd player). If u store the things u like on DVDS, eventually u will have too many dvds, and thats only good if u have the stuff indexed and cataloged, storing the stuff on 1 big harddisk, u can store 1000 times more stuff than u do on dvds.

But if u dont have the possibilty , for watever the reason it be, to have a good pc, a portable hard disk and a comfortable sofa-chair, or u just have a very good tv with a lot of inches and u watch your stuff with your family, it is normal u prefer the tv. Is a question of possibilities and the kind of life u are having.

About the post.. (lol), i just started watching Pretty Little Liars (cuz im searching for new stuff) and i start to hate it xD. Its another teenage tv-serial with no history-line.

I just started , well actually i am almost finished of viewing all the episodes, "THE PACIFIC" , another war mini-serie, in my opinion, better than "BAND OF BROTHERS", i strongly recommend it. If u liked Band Of Brothers, The Pacific is awesome.

P.D.: Sorry for my cute english ;) >>>> ROTFLMAO <<<