Oare "asta"... Cum Se Traduce?

DrJackson

Multumesc pentru raspunsul la postul anterior, acum revin. Cum se traduce: "You looked like you were gonna/chase Barney down with/a sixer of watermelon wine coolers." si "First of all, those bad girls come in fourskis."
Sectiunile ingrosate sunt evident cele pe care nu le inteleg.

Multumesc pentru raspunsul la postul anterior, acum revin. Cum se traduce: "You looked like you were gonna/chase Barney down with/a sixer of watermelon wine coolers." si "First of all, those bad girls come in fourskis."Sectiunile ingrosate sunt evident cele pe care nu le inteleg.
Hi, AlexT! I would like to share my thoughts concerning the unclear phrases above. Unfortunately I can do it in English only ‘cos I don’t know your language well. Sorry for that :) So, I think Lily’s phrase about chasing Barney down with a sixer of watermelon wine coolers means that Robin in that situation resembles a girl (cheerleader e.g.), who wants to make Barney drunk giving him six-pack of cocktail called "watermelon wine coolers" with intention to seduce him eventually. And Robin disagrees, saying her line "First of all, those bad girls come in fourskis", which means that such type of bad girls have weakness for alcohol, therefore they get drunk first and crawl on all fours ;) Thus she makes fun of cheerleaders... But I'm not sure... May be I'm in the wrong...

WOW !!! :)

Many thanks SLIVAS for your explanation !

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

• 1 year later...

In primul rand salutare si bine v-am gasit!

Apoi am si eu o dilema in legatura cu o traducere.

Cum as putea traduce "Almost harvest time, but you can't remember the planting" din ultimul episod din Once Upon a Time, Witch Hunt.

Se refera si la faptul ca nu-si pot aminti ultimul an, dar e si o aluzie ca intre timp Alba-ca-Zapada a ramas insarcinata deci s-ar putea ca tatal sa nu fie  Fat-Frumos.

M-ai pierdut ! :)
Serialul asta nu l-am urmarit, poate cineva  / altcineva sa te ajute. :)

doc

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK: