"forks Over Knives (2011)" & "fat, Sick & Nearly Dead (2010)" - Eng Sub

Ljubljana

Those two are not only good and inspirational movies, but I think they can actually help many people. It would be highly appreciated by foreign beginner translators like myself.

Thanks in advance! smile.gif

Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead (2010)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1227378/

Summary: 100 pounds overweight, loaded up on steroids and suffering from a debilitating autoimmune disease, Joe Cross is at the end of his rope and the end of his hope. In the mirror he saw a 310lb man whose gut was bigger than a beach ball and a path laid out before him that wouldn't end well- with one foot already in the grave, the other wasn't far behind. FAT, SICK & NEARLY DEAD is an inspiring film that chronicles Joe's personal mission to regain his health. With doctors and conventional medicines unable to help long-term, Joe turns to the only option left, the body's ability to heal itself. He trades in the junk food and hits the road with juicer and generator in tow, vowing only to drink fresh fruit and vegetable juice for the next 60 days. Across 3,000 miles Joe has one goal in mind: To get off his pills and achieve a balanced lifestyle.

Forks Over Knives (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1567233/

Summary: Examines the profound claim that most, if not all, of the degenerative diseases that afflict us can be controlled, or even reversed, by rejecting our present menu of animal-based and processed foods.

Hi, Ljubijana

:)

I have Forks Over Knives (2011) on order.
It has already been shipped from the USA (to Australia) but will take a couple more weeks to get here.
The seller told me the DVD has closed captioning.
So - if not done by anyone else before me - I'll rip the captions to an .srt file for you as soon as it arrives.

:)

re: Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead (2010)
I have this on order to but it will arrive some time after the other one.
It has not shipped yet.
But I'll rip the closed captions for you when it arrives, if still needed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, guys, you're really the best! I'll wait for the subs for the other movie too.
And I'll translate it to Bulgarian if I can find the time.

Is Addic7ed publishing subtitles in languages other than English, French, Spanish etc. ?