El Capo, Le Clan Mafiosa, Piovra - (Season 6), El Cartel De Los Sapos, Valley Of The Wolves (The Tv Series), Crime Patrol

arlesterc

Folks,

First of all a great thanks to all who provide the subtitles.  It's made it possible for me to see viewpoints and cultures that I might have never been aware of.  Even a trip to another country can be less informative about the people there as there is often very limited interpersonal communications between locals and tourists.  Watching the kinds of movies and television shows that people in those countries patronize can fill in a lot of gaps. 

I have searched for English subtitles on addic7ed and generally with Google and have had no luck as far as the following titles:

El Capo - (Columbian series)

Le Clan Mafiosa - (French series)

Piovra - (season 6) - (Italian series - can find English subtitles for all seasons but 6)

El Cartel de los Sapos

Valley of the Wolves (the TV series) - Turkish

Crime Patrol - Indian

If there are some for the above I would appreciate being pointed out. If not, I would appreciate them going into the pool of requests.

Thanks in advance for your attention to this and again thanks for all the past work,

Arlester Christian

LOL, some shows are older that some of our team members :)

We can't give you an answer to your request.

doc

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Thanks for getting back to me.  Yeah I know some of these series are old - I never heard about them myself until the last few months as I explore the world of TV and movies outside of my backyard. But it's odd as there do seem to be fresh translations for some of these but not in English or not for the whole series. So for instance Piovra has two seasons with English subtitles on Youtube and then there are English subtitles for every season but season 6 - you can see all the other years on Addi7ted which is the site that lead me to this site.  And of course 6 is supposed to be the best/one of the best of the series.  I was hoping whoever did subtitles  for the other seasons might be here/check in here and take it on or point out where I might find them.  Google doesn't know everything.

As far as the others they are not that old - mostly in the 2000's up until quite recently. If there are ways you can think that I might be able to encourage somebody to take this work on it would be appreciated. I have checked Amazon and other DVD retailers and they either don't have the complete series of they don't have English subtitles.  It seems odd to me in such a global world, given the relatively low cost of adding at minimum English subtitles to a movieTV series by those who produce/DVD them as compared to the entire budget for the movie/series that this would happen.  It seems to me that subtitling a movie in English for example immediately adds several billion potential buyers/viewers for a pretty small incremental cost.

And perhaps one more item - very current one - to add to the list would be Engrenages - Season 4.  I found good subtitles for the first 8 episodes and then bad ones for the last four - bad to the point that it wasn't really even close to proper English and sometimes the words weren't even English at all - just a pile of letters.

Anyway if you/anyone on here can help, great. I will keep looking in the meantime.

Thanks for your attention to this.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I am still unable to find a good quality English sub of La Piovra season 6. Would someone be able to show me where I can find one? Thank you.