No Password Reset Mail

marcel1972

• 4 weeks later...

I lost my password and try to reset but the mails don't seem to be sent. Anyone else with same issues?

i got the same problem, i tried to create a new account but still not receiving any emails from addicted. if someone could send me a reset password email, that would be great. my username on addic7ed is: junin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All fixed boys, please check your private messages.

I'm locking this thread, there is already several about this problem.

Thanks

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

• 2 weeks later...

Further inquiries can be made in this topic.

TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T RECEIVED THE ACTIVATION MAIL and/or WHO USED THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" BUTTON:

• When creating an account in this forum, always use the same username as on Addic7ed, it will make our job easier. You can change your forum username under "My Settings".
  • If you clicked on the "forgotten password" button in the hope of receiving another mail (you shouldn't have, we have some issues lately with it), send taytoy a private message and give me both your Addic7ed username and the mail you used to create your account. Do not give your email publicly.
  • You can also directly send an email to chamallow@addic7ed.com mentioning your email used for registration, your username, and your problem. Using the email option is faster, since chamallow check her emails way more often than the forum.