Powers by PlayStation

Goughy_7

Is anyone going to be doing subtitles for this show, it's a PlayStation original series (Ep 1-3 are available now to US PS+ people) so it might've flown under you guys' radar.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Hello everyone!  Yesterday the Tv show "Powers" was released. I would like to request for subtitles if possible :haha:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1851040/

English isn't my main language so i'm waiting for them to be translated in english before helping for my language! Thanks in advance! Cannot wait to see the episodes once the subtitles are made.

Edited by Nev'la
  • Like 1

Oh! I just made a post about this as well, didn't see yours! Ha ha! Sorry. 

But yes, i agree. I'm waiting for them as well, i heard a lot of good reviews about this show so far. Can't wait to finally be able to see, aaaaa!

Watched the pilot last night without subs and there were some difficult moments to hear.

Yeah, I'm hoping to see these too.

Can't believe they officially posted episode 1 on YouTube in 1080p and didn't bother with subtitles.

I found english subs  for episode 1 over here http://uksubtitles.ru/subtitles-for-1-episode-powers-2015-s01e01-episode-1-sony/

Did not try to watch the episode yet, but the srt file seems OK.

Also, since I'm not part of the Addic7ed team, I can't upload those subs on the site, and I don't feel like translating the whole thing to french on my own...

So if a kind Addic7ed team member is reading this message... Or if a fellow from France is open to the idea of collaborating on a translation, I'll be more than glad to work with you on this :D

• Like 1

• retrojex locked this topic

Its been 3 episodes already and there's no subtitle for the new  tv show "POWERS(2015)"

P.S : Yeah my keyboard is out of order and i just suggested not requested to add so i don't see where i should be thankful to you.Isn't this a suggestion post not request because in my opinion there's difference between suggesting and requesting.

Edited by shivasharmaarya

• Traditore locked this topic

Anyone know if we were just luck to get the first few episodes or if episode 4 will get some subtitles as well?

Edited by CuF
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

For the 2nd season, an english subtitle has been released for the 1st episode but not for the following 3.  Is there a special issue on that show that delays the release ?

Thanks to the team for your work and the answer.

Cyril

PS : sorry for my poor english, I'm french.