Expedition Unknown - season 1 and 2

badabing

Hi, I'm a deaf person and i've been unable to find any subs for the josh gates travel channel series Expedition Unknown, there is only one subtitle for the first episode and that's it.   I noticed that it was added to US Netflix last week and i was blocked from watching it as Netflix have now made changes to prevent european viewers from accessing US Netflix through Unblock. 

I'm hoping that someone out there might be able to extract the subtitles from the show on US Netflix and upload them. I would be so grateful to have any subs at all as i really like the format of the show itself.

I also noticed that the show can be viewed on Travel channel website but again it's blocked to european viewers as a valid cable account subscription is required and i know that they do display subtitles on their videos. It's so frustrating for us europeans to want to watch a show that is blocked everywhere to us.

Thanks

• 10 months later...

hi explosiveskull. I checked that link, but it is now unavailable. Can you please make another link so I can have the subtitles too?

​Hi, dchap. Yes, I can do that for you, but only tomorrow (GMT time) as I'm not home right now.

• Like 1