English subtitles Australian Survivor

dom.smrc

• 8 months later...

Hello, anyone who have a chance to record original broadcast and get subtitles from it for S4 episodes? Subtitles for ep1-11 was available in mkv file of BF1 release, but for further episodes this release is not available. I'm from Europe, so I would really appreciate original subtitles. Thank you in advance.

I can provide raw CCs for episode 14 & 15, they'll need to be synced and trimmed (ads will most likely be included). I've watched and deleted all previous episodes already.

Please PM or email me if you'd like them.

Edited by PetaG

The releases for ep12-15 are already available, so I don't need subtitles anymore. I will upload it synced (sometimes subtitles are not fit well) after I will watch it.

• Like 1

The releases for ep12-15 are already available, so I don't need subtitles anymore. I will upload it synced (sometimes subtitles are not fit well) after I will watch it.

​Do let me know if you need any subsequent ones, I'll save the CCs just in case.

Peta

• 2 weeks later...

​Do let me know if you need any subsequent ones, I'll save the CCs just in case.

Peta

Hi! I am spanish and my english is awfull. Sorry!

I like to watch Survivor Australia but my english is enough for to read but not enough  for to ear . 

Could you upload the CCs of this show, please?

Thank you so much!

Hello, anyone who have a chance to record original broadcast and get subtitles from it for S4 episodes? Subtitles for ep1-11 was available in mkv file of BF1 release, but for further episodes this release is not available. I'm from Europe, so I would really appreciate original subtitles. Thank you in advance.

Hi. I see the season3 of this show of BF1 release but I don't find it season4 of BF1 release. 

Could you to say me where I find the season4 of BF1 release, please?

Thank you !

Sorry for my english, I am spanish.

@zupercoco, the subtitles for the current season of Australian Survivor are all up to date, thanks to @dom.smrc.  Head to Addic7ed & grab them all (http://www.addic7ed.com/serie/Australian_Survivor/4/1/Episode_1).  There are more episodes airing on Monday/Tuesday this week.

Please don't ask for video content, we don't provide that here.  Google is your best bet.

Edited by PetaG
Add additional note about not asking for video links.
  • Like 2

@zupercoco, the subtitles for the current season of Australian Survivor are all up to date, thanks to @dom.smrc.  Head to Addic7ed & grab them all (http://www.addic7ed.com/serie/Australian_Survivor/4/1/Episode_1).  There are more episodes airing on Monday/Tuesday this week.

Please don't ask for video content, we don't provide that here.  Google is your best bet.

​Hi again! Thank you for the help!

I´ve seen the subtitles for Australian Survivor season 4 in addic7ed thanks to @dom.smrc . Fantastic job!

But I have a problem yet.  I don´t have the subtitles for Australian Survivor season 3 episodes 12, 14 and 15.

Could you tell me if it´s possible get this subtitles ? I tried get those episodes with BF1 release but it´s impossible.

Thank you !

​Hi again! Thank you for the help!

I´ve seen the subtitles for Australian Survivor season 4 in addic7ed thanks to @dom.smrc . Fantastic job!

But I have a problem yet.  I don´t have the subtitles for Australian Survivor season 3 episodes 12, 14 and 15.

Could you tell me if it´s possible get this subtitles ? I tried get those episodes with BF1 release but it´s impossible.

Thank you !

​I think you are going to be out of luck, Channel Ten just doesn't reair the old series and they don't have subtitles available on their catchup service, even if they had that series available there.  Subtitles are only available on their broadcast service, which is why I can grab them for the current series.  The only chance would be if you came across someone that had saved the original broadcast episodes and had the means and knew how to extract subtitles from that source, which would be an extremely rare (if not impossible) thing to come across.

It's also not the type of show that anyone would spent time transcribing at this last stage and the level of interest in it when there is a current series underway.  I know I wouldn't do it, I have too many more important tasks and would just never get to this ever.

sorry to bare bad news... Peta

• Like 1

​I think you are going to be out of luck, Channel Ten just doesn't reair the old series and they don't have subtitles available on their catchup service, even if they had that series available there.  Subtitles are only available on their broadcast service, which is why I can grab them for the current series.  The only chance would be if you came across someone that had saved the original broadcast episodes and had the means and knew how to extract subtitles from that source, which would be an extremely rare (if not impossible) thing to come across.

It's also not the type of show that anyone would spent time transcribing at this last stage and the level of interest in it when there is a current series underway.  I know I wouldn't do it, I have too many more important tasks and would just never get to this ever.

sorry to bare bad news... Peta

Ok, I imagined that scenario. Thank you for your honest answer. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi. Do you have raw subs for Australian Survivor All Stars still? I could've do synchro for them.  

Please anyone for raw subs, any subs for Australian Survivor All Stars.

• 3 months later...

It would be amazing to have subtitles for Survivor Australia ALL Stars, my English is very bad and I don't understand synchronization, but it could contribute to any fan group financial action. 

• 1 year later...