2 Requests Of Sofia The First For My Kids Please Someone???

alias4ever

I have searched all over Google trying to find English subtitles for 2 episodes of Sofia the First which is a show my kids absolutely love.  I love doing the subtitles as they read a lot of them and it helps them with their reading.  Here are the 2 I am looking for:

Sofia.the.First.S03E27.Hexley.Hall.720p.DSNY.WEBRip.AAC2.0.x264-RTN

Sofia.the.First.S03E28.The.Princess.Prodigy.720p.DSNY.WEBRip.AAC2.0.x264-RTN

If ANYONE could help I would be forever grateful as would my kids.  If I could do the subtitles and if it didn't take much time at all I would do them myself.  :)  Thanks all!  I hope to get help.  :D

Hello alias4ever,

I could not find S03E28, but maybe this .srt for S03E27 fits.

Kind regards.

Sofia.the.First.S03E27.Hexley.Hall.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-LAZY.srt

@emeline-whovian - Yeah they are built in I can see that now but I would like the external sub file as I like to have them on hand.  Weird maybe I know but I still like having them.  Thank you though for bringing it to my attention.  I LOVE this forum already!  You all are awesome!  :D

Edit:  I just realized the subtitles built in to episode sync perfectly, is there a way I can get them out to have as an srt file?  The one you provided @BorisVictor sadly don't sync right, thank you so much for trying though, I really appreciate your efforts.  :)

Edited by deglinglau
no links here - read rules

As I don't know what @BorisVictor sent you (maybe I'll repeat what he said), there is an easy way to have them separately.

As long as you take the DSNY.WEBRip, they always include subtitles.

1. Open the SubtitleEdit software (totally free and safe, latest version here: https://github.com/SubtitleEdit/subtitleedit/releases)
  2. Click on "File" up there and then select "Import subtitle from Matroska (.mkv) file..."
  3. Let the software do its thing and save the file.
  4. There you go ;) 
  • Like 2