NORSKOV English Subs ? 2nd request

bmfarns01

Hi, I am reposting my request as the link provided by  the moderator : "Hi,could you please use the search function before posting (or flooding)? See here -> http://www.sub-talk.net/topic/6198-subs-for-norskov-english-dutch-german/ which led me to a thread I've seen before in previous searches. I apologize for "flooding' with requests.  I have searched many times for the subtitles for the programs, and I did check the forum before posting my requests. The  inquiry  I was referred to requested English,Dutch or German and the  only response I saw included Dutch subtitles.

My  issue was prematurely locked before I could re-check the thread link  &  respond.  If there were English subtitles, I was unable to locate them and am respectfully requesting help with this. I have been searching pretty much every subtitle sites for some time looking for the subs for this and the other shows,  with no luck.  I appreciate any help leading me to English subtitles for this or the other series. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

It seems you didn't understand my previous post.

You have to add a reply to the topic I have indicated, not to create a new one...

Topic locked...

This place is like somebody's memory of a town, and the memory is fading.

• Traditore locked this topic