The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair

revcaracas

Hello

I watched chapter one of The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair serie with spanish subtitles, the serie is very very good, but now I have chapter two and all the subs I have found are in Italian, I could only read spanish and English. Does somebody have English or Spanish subtitles for chapter 2? thank you

Se pueden pasar aceptablemente los subtítulos de italiano a español usando el Google Translator Toolkit. Hay que saber como hacerlo. Yo lo aprendí mirando un video en Youtube que lo explica. Te mando el que yo hice. Espero que te sirva

JBruno

Se pueden pasar aceptablemente los subtítulos de italiano a español usando el Google Translator Toolkit. Hay que saber como hacerlo. Yo lo aprendí mirando un video en Youtube que lo explica. Te mando el que yo hice. Espero que te sirva

JBruno

​Please, need English sub here.

Please help. Where can I find these subs?

​Please, need English sub here.

Please help. Where can I find these subs?

​What I did was downloaded the Spanish version, opened it in  freeware "Sub Title Edit" which used google translate to convert to English. Believe me it did a pretty good job. About 95 % accurate (compared to the English audio) and 98% correct meaning.

​What I did was downloaded the Spanish version, opened it in  freeware "Sub Title Edit" which used google translate to convert to English. Believe me it did a pretty good job. About 95 % accurate (compared to the English audio) and 98% correct meaning.

​@pmshah where could I download the sub?

I didn't find any way.

Please do tell me. and this is my email:1106096672@qq.com