[REQUEST] Les Innocents 2018 French TV Series

AndreasCy

Hi there guys and happy new year to all,

I've been looking for days now for subtitles for the french tv series Les Innocents 2018 but sadly enough I can't find any.

English subs would be amazing but any language would do and I could translate the subs myself if it comes to it.

Thank you in advance very much.  

Hi, unless it's bought by a channel interested to air it internationally, there's a fat chance you'll ever get subtitles for it. TV shows in French rarely have subtitles (even in French). Maybe in the event it airs on a cable one, but there's no guarantee.
However, I would strongly advise you - if you haven't see it already - to check Eyewitness (the US adaptation of the original Norwegian one), I loved it.

You could even try the Norwegian one, although I can't attest of its quality.

But original shows are often better than their adaptations ;)

• Like 1

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

Hi there chamallow,

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly. I had no idea about the French TV shows rarely having subtitles.

In any case, I am following your recommendation and going after the Norwegian version which seems really good :D

Have a wonderful day.

• 2 years later...

Hello! I know I'm late to the party, but since it's a really good TV-Series, here I have the English, German and French subtitles. 
Mind they are translated using Google Translate so they're far from perfect, but it works quite well none the less...
Here are the SRT-files: https://anonfiles.com/h3O2PeM4u5/Les_Innocents_Subtitles_zip

• 2 years later...