Engrenages 7

donalh

Ha !! I watched the first two series thinking my French will be OK for this.  I can honestly say I have no idea what went on :-) 

​My wife has been learning French and she has knows that learnt French and tv spoken/natural French are very different. She normally watches with subtitles on to help.

I went to the cinema in Paris with a girlfriend years ago.  It was a Clint Eastwood film with subtitles.  Clint kicked open the saloon doors and strode up to the bar,  From the side of his mouth he hissed "I'll have a shot of red eye".

The subtitle came up below

"Dubonnet, s'il vous plait" 

I went to the cinema in Paris with a girlfriend years ago.  It was a Clint Eastwood film with subtitles.  Clint kicked open the saloon doors and strode up to the bar,  From the side of his mouth he hissed "I'll have a shot of red eye".

The subtitle came up below

"Dubonnet, s'il vous plait" 

​I went with an ex girlfriend to Paris many years back and was showing off in the restaurant as to my French language skills and ordered a rare steak. I got steak and liver mixed up and a piece of liver arrived that looked like it had just been taken from an autopsy. I couldn't admit my mistake and had to eat a very bloody plate of liver....

• 3 weeks later...

Bump..........still looking for Subs for Season 7 of Engrenages,  Some kind soul from Vietnam attempted the first episode but their English is shocking. 

Hi,

I wasn't able to find S07E07 anywhere. The one uploaded on opensubtitles site is in French, though it's supposed to be in English. If anyone could share any version of episode 7 English subs, I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Some site that afaik does machine translation, so I'll let you imagine the quality...

Thanks. Been there and got the ‘wtf’ t shirt on them. Shall wait. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...