The time of the subtitles is not exact (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit)

Lonely Leaf

Hello,

I'm new here. I downloaded the subtitles of the TV show Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Season 13 - Episode 21: Learning Curve, and the credit says "Sync by Alex1969 www. addic7ed. com".

I'm sorry for my English, but I want to say that the time of the subtitles is not exact, all the lines are stuck together, they are not separated properly.

Can someone fix the subtitles please? I really want to watch this episode. I would appreciate your help.

Here is the link of the episode: NO LINKS PLEASE

I attached the subtitles to my post.

Thank you very much.

Law&OrderS13E21.srt

Hello and welcome!

Make sure you have the correct video with the .srt otherwise it will not be in sync. Your (removed) link doesn't mention any details. Try to find the right episode (LOL or DIMENSION) and it will be fine.

• Like 2

Hello and welcome!

Make sure you have the correct video with the .srt otherwise it will not be in sync. Your (removed) link doesn't mention any details. Try to find the right episode (LOL or DIMENSION) and it will be fine.

​I know that, but that's not the problem. I can fix that with my video player.

The problem is that the spaces between the lines in the subtiles are not exact. They are not separated properly.

Can I send you the link via private message? The rules do not allow me to insert links to my post.