Missions s02

dirk41

• 1 month later...

Hi, in order to get English subs, you need:

A/ either a broadcast in an English-speaking country (or online platform)

B/ or someone who translates the show in English, someone who's either a native English speaker or who has a nearly native level (ethical code of translators, but now you can find everything online, good and bad...).

Good luck!

• Like 2

Hello, it has been some time since Missions Season 2 has aired but still ... there aren't any sort of subtitles. Not even French ones.
I'd really appreciate them and I'm sure others would appreciate a lot English subtitles for Missions - Season 2.

Thank you!

• Like 1

As said before, unless it's broadcasted internationally or released with subs, there won't be any. Since season 1 was made from scratch, it's likely there will never be official softcoded subtitles. However there are releases for s01 with hardcoded ones, released a few months after the original airing. So all you have to do is wait, and S02 will likely pop up at some point with hardcoded subs as well.

• Like 1

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

• 4 weeks later...

A new release has appeared (1080p version). Missions.S02E0X.FRENCH.1080p.HDTV.x264 HYBRiS.mkv

Unfortunately even this one doesn't have subtitles.

Is there a kind soul that can pick up Missions S02 and create EN subtitles?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you get  that release?   I can try and extract and convert to Eng any subs it might have

​**** moderation edit ****. Still no eng subs.. still no eng subs :1290892341:. Having EN subs would be a nice surprise this Christmas for many.

Edited by emeline-whovian

• 1 month later...

There are like 5 months since the second season is available. Does anyone know when subtitles may be available for it? Or if it will air on somene TV network that will add subtitles?

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I found a release of the 2nd season of Missions with hard coded English subs. The video quality is so low that is barely watchable but I wonder if someone could extract the subs from it and adapt them to different release like the 720p french which is very good quality. If you are interested contact me and I can pass the links to you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2020 at 8:01 AM, Tesla71 said:

Hello!

I found a release of the 2nd season of Missions with hard coded English subs. The video quality is so low that is barely watchable but I wonder if someone could extract the subs from it and adapt them to different release like the 720p french which is very good quality. If you are interested contact me and I can pass the links to you.

Hi,

Were you able to extract those subs?

6 minutes ago, BorisVictor said:

@JDS: No bumping! Read the rules, please.

Sorry. I tried to delete it right afterward but didn’t see the option to.

The subtitles files in amazon.com only contain the English dialogue and SDH but do not include a translation of the dialogue in French. When the movie is streamed the french translation subtitles show up OK but the downloaded file does not include them.

Edited by chile-verde
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, chile-verde said:

only contain the English dialogue and SDH but do not include a translation of the dialogue in French.

Very strange and irrational on my opinion, may be there is another subtitles track

It appears that the French translation subtitles are hard coded into the video itself.

Follow up > Found an  AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264-playWEB release and indeed the above proves true.

Edited by chile-verde
  • Sad 1