Plebs series 5

pietro99

One more vote for Plebs, please!

Seems like the British shows have fallen off the radar here. QI subs used to be uploaded, too but not so much now. I hope there hasn't been some change that makes UK shows not appear on Addic7ed as much anymore.

Thanks.

Chamallow - Several people who did quick and good UK subs have left the site recently because they said weren't happy with some of the back-end processes.  I presume others have left for similar reasons without expressing their reasons publicly. Since they left I've noticed slower uploads and gaps that didn't exist a few years ago.

If people don't want to stay users, that's a problem for subbing. It seems like user retention should be prioritized.

I know, it's free and I shouldn't express any opinions, but I used to get all my subs from Addic7ed and now I can't anymore, and it makes me a bit sad.

It's not our fault if some users insist on not respecting our rules, when they've been notified plenty of times. Every place has rules, whether it's a site or a physical place. If you don't want to respect the rules, don't bother going somewhere that has them. Besides, people come and go, that's life  :)

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

Basic upload rules shown in the FAQ. Most users are smart enough to acknowledge them and fix their uploads. Only a couple of them might not want to do that and complain about them. But for the most part, there's no issues with people uploading UK content. And this may not be a user problem, but a content problem. Said content might not be as accessible as it used to be since sites update their systems, and some sites that made videos with captions available tend to be unavailable as well, we encounter such issues on the few UK shows we do ourselves.

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.