Requesting Dutch or English subs for: Älska mig (2019)

moreece67

Hi.

"Älska mig" appears to be a hugely popular 'comedy, drama, romance'-series on Swedish Viaplay (2019). (IMDb: 8,3/10)

I just happen to love watching Nordic series, but preferably with Dutch or English subs.

So, anyone has subtitles for it ... !?

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi.

"Älska mig" appears to be a hugely popular 'comedy, drama, romance'-series on Swedish Viaplay (2019). (IMDb: 8,3/10)

I just happen to love watching Nordic series, but preferably with Dutch or English subs.

So, anyone has subtitles for it ... !?

Thanks.

I would also appreciate English or Swedish subtitles for "Älska mig". Thank you:D  

• Like 1

I've just found

danish, norwegian and swedish for the episode 1, 

I see if I find the others too and I'll upload them here or on https://www.addic7ed.com/

Would  somebody kindly translate them in english?

I'd really appreciate it!

Alska.mig.S01E01.NORDiC.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-DBRETAiL.sv.srt

Alska.mig.S01E01.NORDiC.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-DBRETAiL.no.srt

Alska.mig.S01E01.NORDiC.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-DBRETAiL.da.srt

• Like 2

Wow, thank you Luci!

I'm going to try and make English subtitles to share but I want to mention a few things: I don't have the episode=( so I can't watch it to get context that helps me choose certain words so without that I will do my best! The first time I made subtitles was just last week for a 2 hour movie and it took me around 2 days working on it when I got the chance (several hours at least) so keep it in mind in case I take too long for you and I apologize in advance. Maybe somebody else will pop up sooner with great subtitles to share but I'll get started now since I have a little free time. Thank you SO much for uploading the subtitles for episode 1!

• Like 1

Hi, luci!

Thank you for sharing these subtitles with us on Addic7ed!

There are a couple of things you need to be careful about when uploading your subs.

1) The titles of the episodes can be found here on IMDb. So, please fill in the correct title in the appropriate field at your next upload.

2) At the video version field, you should fill in "NORDiC.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-DBRETAiL" or simply "DBRETAiL".

I corrected those fields in the first two episodes you uploaded. You can see how they look now:

Älska mig - 01x01 - Allt kommer bli bra (Everything will be alright)

Älska mig - 01x02 - Det är så mycket känslor nu (A lot of emotions going on)

If you intend to upload more subs (and I hope you do), please see that you insert the correct entries in the appropriate fields.

Thanks again for sharing! :)

• Like 1

Hey, luci!

One more thing. When you upload the next subs for "Älska mig", you will notice two boxes: one marked "720/1080" and the other "Corrected Version".

You should check those boxes too because the subs are for HD videos and they are indeed corrected.

(No need to do it for the first two episodes. I took care of that.)

Thank you! :)

• Like 1

I've uploaded on addic7ed subs for episode 1 and 2, I add here those for episode 3 and 4, unfortunately it looks hard to find episode 5 and 6 subs,

let's hope something happens in the future :)

The video version for this subs is:

Alska.Mig.S01E03.SWEDiSH.720p.WEBRip.X264-AVRATTNING 

Alska.Mig.S01E04.SWEDiSH.720p.WEBRip.X264-AVRATTNING)

alskamig-e4-swedish.srt

alskamig-e4-danish.srt

alska-e3-swedish.srt

alska-e3-norwegian.srt

alska-e3-danish.srt

• Like 1

Hi, luci!

I uploaded the subs on Addic7ed on your behalf.

They can be found here:

Älska mig - 01x03 - Man ska inte sluta våga (We mustn't walk away)

Älska mig - 01x04 - Kan du älska mig nu? (Can you love me now?)

Thanks again and let's hope that somebody will post the subs for the final two episodes.

Just a question: it seems strange but are there not Norwegian subs for Episode 4?

• Like 1

Hello, bartekf84!

Your post will make many people very happy!!!

I will post those subs on Addic7ed on your behalf.

Can you please check if you have English and/or Finnish subs for the first 4 episodes as well? And Norwegian subs for Episode 4.

If you do, please post them here and I will upload them on Addic7ed for you.

Thanks again so much! :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to update that I got approved yesterday for viewing vault so I will resume working on subtitles (English) for episode 1 as soon as I find time and it should go quicker since I have visuals to match for context=) 

• Like 2

I tried to upload episode 1 English subtitles but it keeps failing to upload here and I don't know why. It's also too soon for me to upload to Addic7ed since I'm a brand new user there. I apologize. Any ideas why my attachment won't take? Thank you in advance. 

• Like 1

Hi Vmoon,

and thanks! 

I think you can upload the subtitles here, as I did when I couldn’t do it directly on Addic7ed, then somebody more expert will move the file online,

thanks again! 

Hi, vmoon!

I tried to upload episode 1 English subtitles but it keeps failing to upload here and I don't know why. It's also too soon for me to upload to Addic7ed since I'm a brand new user there. I apologize. Any ideas why my attachment won't take? Thank you in advance. 

​You said it yourself. The reason you can't upload subs on Addic7ed yet is because you just joined the site.

When someone joins Addic7ed for the first time, they have to wait for a few days before they are able to upload files, start/join translations, leave comments or make edits.

So, you have two options:

1. Wait for a few days and then try again. The wait is not that long and it will be worth it!
  2. Or, as luci said, you can post the subs here on the forum, and I can upload them on your behalf. I can make it so that you will appear as the uploader and the subs will display on your profile page as your own uploads (which essentially they are).

It's entirely up to you! :)

• Like 1

Hi, sorry for confusion but I was not talking about failing to upload on Addic7ed, I was talking about this message board on sub-talk right here "I tried to upload episode 1 English subtitles but it keeps failing to upload here" and then mentioned that additionally I'm new to the other board so I can't post there yet as an alternative option. Hope that's clear! Thank you!