404 Error

CyberMew

Hi, on any subtitle file when I try to search for a particular string and click on Apply filter or Enter key, it will redirect me to http://www.addic7ed.com/noscript.php

Any idea why?

Also, is it possible to go to edit mode and insert a time with subs? I mean like a new sequence.

I like subtitles a lot, and this site is one of it's kind, it's fast and nice. And ever since I got VIP I have only look here for downloading TV subtitles (previously its at subscene). So occasionally I like to watch my shows and help to edit the mistakes in either the word or times when I have the spare time. Sometimes I notice some lines are not even included at all, either the author forgot or cannot decipher what the actor/actress is saying. So I would like to help by adding it, but currently it does not allow adding of sequence (nor delete but it isnt needed unless you are the author). Kinda like a wikipedia style you know? Is it currently an existing problem where the sequence number would not increase after adding it thus not enabled?

Please do let me know, thanks!

Are you sure you;re not running NoScript or ADBlock addons?
Is Addic7ed in your "trusted" websites?

No, it is not possible (yet) to add a new line... it is possible tho to edit the timings and text.
I just tested and i can apply filters when editing a file.

(speaking of addons... i do hope you're running firefox)

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

Also, is it possible to go to edit mode and insert a time with subs? I mean like a new sequence.

I like subtitles a lot, and this site is one of it's kind, it's fast and nice. And ever since I got VIP I have only look here for downloading TV subtitles (previously its at subscene). So occasionally I like to watch my shows and help to edit the mistakes in either the word or times when I have the spare time. Sometimes I notice some lines are not even included at all, either the author forgot or cannot decipher what the actor/actress is saying. So I would like to help by adding it, but currently it does not allow adding of sequence (nor delete but it isnt needed unless you are the author). Kinda like a wikipedia style you know? Is it currently an existing problem where the sequence number would not increase after adding it thus not enabled?

Please do let me know, thanks!

The alternative is to edit the subtitle file you have downloaded and re-upload it mentioning as a comment the improvements you have made to it.
Thanks for the interest.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

I am using Google Chrome as my primary browser (it fits me better than Firefox) and I don't have any addons installed (tried it on incognito mode). Also tried it on Opera, no go. Tried it on Firefox, and it worked. I hope this can be fixed asap, browser compatibility is very important!

I only do very minor edits so it's not good enough to download and reupload the whole thing. So when will the add new line feature be included? I hope it is soon..

One question, how do I actually check the VIP status of my account?

by downloading 50 files in 24 hours :P

Does multi download apply? I selected all the checkboxes here http://www.addic7ed.com/show/51 (about 17 of them) and I was able to click on Multi Download 5 times in a row (that's more than 50 files), but then again the system might only track 5 zip downloads and not 80 individual files.