An Idiot Abroad

kimi17

Looking for the subs for An Idiot Abroad with Karl Pilkington. Two episodes (China and India) have already been aired on Sky 1. Any chance for subtitles?

• 4 months later...

You can find some of the subtitles for "An Idiot Abroad" at the OpenSubtitles site.

Oh come on, this is just plain stupid. They have OUR subs :/

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Hi. Sorry, I only saw just now that you're doing English subtitles for this show.
I didn't know that you can upload subs for this show here since it's more of a documentary than a normal scripted TV show, I think.

Anyway... I've got English subs for the whole series, but they either need some corrections or you need to completly OCR them one more time.
Unfortunately I didn't manage to rip them properly with subrip, so there are still some minor errors in the .srt files.
They are for the BDRips and are from the retail Blu-rays. Hope you can use them so you don't need to sync and capture them from the TV airing.

Since the subs are larger than 500k I have to upload them somewhere else, so here you go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vkdj8p

[...]
They are for the BDRips and are from the retail Blu-rays. Hope you can use them so you don't need to sync and capture them from the TV airing.
[...]

Thank you, I will check them.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK: