The main purpose of this application is automatically removing the text for Hearing Impaired and formating the text (2 lines, balanced, etc).
I've created a new application witch deletes: (checking that option)
- The HI annotations [Delimiters can have any length]
- The "NAME:" at the beginning
- The Songs [Delimiters can have any length]
- The srt marks for Italics, Bold and Underline
- The 1st or 2nd/last line of text (for dual English/Chinesse subs)
- Text format (split/join) for XX characters per line.
- Add ... to the end of unfinished lines
(lines witch don't end in . , ; etc)
- Batch processing
- Replace Window: 1) Normal Replace; 2) Fix Names so they have the 1st letter in Uppercase; 3) Fix the more common CC errors
Since the app accepts a *.ass input file, it can be used to convert from *.ass to *.srt
Now also can read txt transcript files.
Also, the TAC can Auto-Update itself.
You only need the Microsoft Framework .NET 3.5 SP1 (included in windows 7)
Download (RAR) || Direct Install (Internet Explorer)
Mac OS X / Linux Version <---> MONO has to be installed
Comparison example: (Original Vs TAC Output with default options)
Additional languages supported:
(Check the txt included in the rar for helping to translate the app to your language)
I hope you guys like it! :angel: