Hello Everybody

JulesWindu

Hi, I'm a long time user of Addic7ed but only after recently I decided to register.

I'm from Spain thou I only use english subtitles. I don't have any experience making subtitles (I tried a couple of times, and ended up very frustrated:() but maybe I can be of some help translating to spanish... or not :P (one thing is to understand a language, translating is more difficult).

Anyway, I love and appreciate the work you do, guys and gals.

My favorite shows?

On going: Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, Doctor Who, Smallville, Fringe, Dexter, True Blood, Treme, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother...

All time: The Wire, Deadwood, Firefly, X-Files, Rome, The Sopranos, Veronica Mars, The West Wing, Buffy, Angel, Sports Night...

As you can see I'm a HBO kind of guy ;)

salu2

JulesWindu
"Don't you just love the pitter-patter of tiny feet in huge combat boots? ... ... ... SHUT UP!"
Mal Reynolds (Firefly)

I'm the first to welcome you, but every one is behind me !
We are happy to know you are one of us.
Enjoy !

Le mensonge et la crédulité s'accouplent et engendrent l'opinion. (Paul Valérie)

Hola:

Bienvenido. Aquí somos poquitos españoles pero nos llevamos estupendamente. Quedas invitado a pasarte por la sección en español del foro y a colaborar cuando quieras, y no te preocupes por la falta de experiencia, todos hemos tenido una primera vez y hoy día seguimos aprendiendo.

Sorry guys but right now I'm a bit tired to translate completely my answer. Resuming, welcome and feel free to join the spanish addic7ed team.

Thanks for the welcome. By the way, ilse... nice avatar :D The only thing mising is "¡Viva el Mal! ¡Viva el Capitál!" in your signature ;)

salu2

JulesWindu
"Don't you just love the pitter-patter of tiny feet in huge combat boots? ... ... ... SHUT UP!"
Mal Reynolds (Firefly)

Hi, I'm a long time user of Addic7ed but only after recently I decided to register.
[...]

And why that ? :)
Anyway, it is good to have with us even so late :) , instead to not having you at all.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

And why that ? :)

Are you kidding?! The stryke! Tons and tons of e-drama for free!
I couldn't resist. I signed up, willing to enter the arena, right some wrongs, and tell some truths in the faces of some loudmouths... But I notice I had my shining armour in my other pants ;), so I stayed in the sidelines waiting until everything went back to normal :D

salu2

JulesWindu
Mal Reynolds (Firefly)

Jokes apart, I felt bad for some of the things that were said in the last days, and I wanted to show my support to the site and the people that work in the subtitles that I use almost every day.

salu2

JulesWindu
Mal Reynolds (Firefly)

Thanks for the welcome. By the way, ilse... nice avatar :D The only thing mising is "¡Viva el Mal! ¡Viva el Capitál!" in your signature ;)

I'm thinking in an appropiate signature, but I have to wait until my "enemies" point exactly which ones are the adjectives that fits me. They're so dedicated to that work, that I'm giving them the time they need. :lol:

Are you kidding?! The stryke! Tons and tons of e-drama for free!
I couldn't resist. I signed up, willing to enter the arena, right some wrongs, and tell some truths in the faces of some loudmouths... But I notice I had my shining armour in my other pants ;), so I stayed in the sidelines waiting until everything went back to normal :D

hah! good one.

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.