Service Like Tvcountdown.com

mishec

Hi,
this is what i thought of: as the tvcountdown doesnt work for me (dont know for how long), I would be absolutely SUPERB, to have service similar to tvcountdowns. What it is? TVC.com used to show you which tvshows air and when, so a tvshow fan (such as me), just had to look at their site, make a list and download tvshows that aired day before. I dont know how hard it would be to code it + i know that it really doesnt have to do anything with subtitles, anyway, it would be great help for the community and/or subbers...
Anyone could suggest tv show, + imdb link, the site added it to the list, after checking the boxes, the list of tv shows aired in a last few day appeared + list of the shows that were about to air in next few days.
Thanks for noticing, even though it may be really hard to create application that could do this stuff !
PS: if you use any site similar to tvcountdown, please let me know :)

• 2 months later...

[...]
used to show you which tvshows air and when, so a tvshow fan (such as me), just had to look at their site, make a list and download tvshows that aired day before.
[...]

Right now, when you are searching for a subtitle for your's favourite show, you will notice a small :)heart next to show's title.
If you want to see what that little heart do, you will be surprise to notice that that show is added to your favourite shows, and, at the time when a new subtitle is released for an new episode of that show, after your log in on addic7ed.com, a list with latest subtitles for that show will appear for you.
Just try it.

doc.
  • Like 1

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK: