My Favorites And Quick Download On Addic7Ed.com

alex28

Yes all the new shows added today are appeared on the following page but no new subs notification. It drives me crazy. Can someone of the admins maybe login to the account and see what's is going on ?

Did you mark as "follow" the shows in the link i gave to you? Is The Glades marked as "follow" in that list? (there's a checkbox in the last column) That list should not be empty. It should have all the shows you've watched, and you have to mark those that you are still watching and that are still airing. Then those shows will appear in the link Alex28 gave you. Keep in mind the GoT subs won't appear as notification because there already is an episode 1x99 which makes the script understand that everything below that was watched.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Did you mark as "follow" the shows in the link i gave to you? Is The Glades marked as "follow" in that list? (there's a checkbox in the last column) That list should not be empty. It should have all the shows you've watched, and you have to mark those that you are still watching and that are still airing. Then those shows will appear in the link Alex28 gave you. Keep in mind the GoT subs won't appear as notification because there already is an episode 1x99 which makes the script understand that everything below that was watched.

Yes it is marked as follow and the list has only one show the glades after i added from the view menu that you gave me.
BUT
This is not the way that favorites worked, i only needed to add the subtitle with the heart icon and never messed with the views page. And you can verify this as the view page has only "The Glades" there (which still not working and showing any new subtitles) but i still get the "1 sub(s) you follow are ready for download!" from "The Killing" show or "The Chaos" that aired yesterday and there are not on the viewing page.

Check the screenshots

clipboard1e.th.png clipboard2t.th.png

Yes all the new shows added today are appeared on the following page but no new subs notification. It drives me crazy. Can someone of the admins maybe login to the account and see what's is going on ?

Change your password to something simple and email me your username and new password.
You can change your password back after i finish.

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

Change your password to something simple and email me your username and new password.
You can change your password back after i finish.

sent

I changed the behavior of the system on shows on Episode 1. I think it will correct the behavior you are seeing.
Anyone care to test it and see if I made it work properly now?
Thanks,
Rob

I changed the behavior of the system on shows on Episode 1. I think it will correct the behavior you are seeing.
Anyone care to test it and see if I made it work properly now?
Thanks,
Rob

awesome, it works!
many thanks and sorry for my persistence.

awesome, it works!
many thanks and sorry for my persistence.

don't be sorry :) we need more people to leave feedback :D
  • Like 1

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

• 2 years later...

Hi, Is this feature still avaliable? I'm looking around for the heart shaped sign and its not there :S I also tried looking at your photos on the 2nd page of this post but its too small. Or do i have to become a VIP for this feature? Cheers