Greating Earthlings

wilkos

howdy!
so, i finally managed to log in (registered during the great battle vs. spain (ok, vs. what's_this_site_name_again.es) when i didn't got any mail confirmation for said registering.
anyway, here i am.
i'm a proud user of addic7ed for several months now (since the fall of a lot of serious french sub site, my bandwidth being increasingly more efficient by the hour hence getting series faster than ever, hence having to wait longer for reliable subs, i obviously went for the best service available...)
usually grabbing the first english draft available (which often does the job) on the same day a serie is released.
then waiting for a verified french version whenever said version pops up over the interweb.
by now you've probably figured out i'm french.
and you're right my dear sir.
what else?
well, i've made my first contribution to the evergrowing sub world today translating most of leverage s03e14, fqm non hi version (i left a long enough message to said section of addic7ed regarding my many probable mistakes so go there if you want to point important stuff i've been willingly/unwillingly left out) and man, the addic7ed way of displaying translations is simply AWESOME!
already tried to translate stuff for my own personnal use and it was a real pain editing scripts.
on the site, so simple even a french guy could do it!
anyway, it's getting a little late so that'll be it for now.
probably will go around the forum for a bit and then i'tll be bedtime until tomorrow's series.
bye for now.
thanks for this great community.
[w]

« i broke the dam! »

[w]

Nice words, we thank you for your appreciation.

But I don't understand your attached thumbnail.

Check this.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Thanks for your contribution :) I did a forum for the french translators, and it would be helpful if you'd (you=the french translators) organize a team. But don't get me wrong, individual contributions are welcome too :D

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

But I don't understand your attached thumbnail.

hey doc, thanks for the kind words.
as for the attachment, i was just in the mood for a silly picture, guess you're pointing toward the "offensive content" rule which i do not think i'm breaking but i'll bow and pledge allegiance and remove said lol pic.
ok?
OK!
my bad.
anyway, posted some stuff in related threads so hope some of these will not remain unanswered.
nice to be here.

[w]

ps_btw, noticed you're romanian, just like a **** i'm onto which provides extra fast d/l of a LOT of series (guess naming it is off the rules so i won't until i've checked this one, i mean rule, but i think we both know who/which/where i'm talking about...)

Thanks for your contribution :) I did a forum for the french translators, and it would be helpful if you'd (you=the french translators) organize a team. But don't get me wrong, individual contributions are welcome too :D

yup, this if one of the said thread i've been posting onto/contributing ;p
i also was astonishe (and at the same time not that much...) to see how few hit i got when serching for the terms "french" / "france"...
hopefully quality will overwhelm quantity and i'll manage to team up with some of my peers to conduct some projects i've been willing to do for some times now (cf. said forum)
thanks also for your kind words.

[w]

ps_i'll have to edit an automatic signature asap....
re_DONE!

[w]

« i broke the dam! »

[w]

It's OK, I know that rules are mostly just passed out (not to say ignored :D , as on many other sites), but I'm glad that you understand my point.
So, it is no reason to not be funny again :) .
Regarding the fact that I'm from Romania (and I'm proud about that), it has no relevance here, we all are addic7ed :D .

doc.

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK:

Regarding the fact that I'm from Romania (and I'm proud about that), it has no relevance here, we all are addic7ed :D .

sure, just pointing out the fact that a romanian-hosted-well-known-series-oriented-****-site changed the way i consume series.
so as they say in the eurovision song contest:
romania... 12 points!
;)

« i broke the dam! »

[w]

[...]
so as they say in the eurovision song contest:
romania... 12 points!
;)

:D :D :D , I'll want to see that on next Eurovision contest ! :D

doc.

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK:

Omg, i think i dont know what site u talking about ppl :/ Giv me a clue ? i perso mainly use "izi TiVi" & "vi TiVi" (lol) & TiPiBi like i guess the majority of the free world... i searched "romania series ****" , couldnt find antg ...

Anyway welcome compatriote :P, i guess there aren't many french translations because english is becoming popular & many can if not speak itat least understand it enugh (like yu)... I agree with you about the editor on this site, it's a tru revolution ! (i lov to correct som subs on the fly while watching series, it's my modest contribution ).

One of the best there is :D

for sure.
along with "the key to the scene"
and newsgroups (which i barely uses since µ is as fast and as efficient)
anyways, i just noticed you're in charge or at least take care of sync on most of the shows (or at least those i'm interested in) so all hails to you.
i may get in touch or dig deeper in the forums for some sync tips since some subs does not always get along that well with some obscure shows i'm into.

Omg, i think i dont know what site u talking about ppl :/ Giv me a clue ? i perso mainly use "izi TiVi" & "vi TiVi" (lol) & TiPiBi like i guess the majority of the free world... i searched "romania series ****" , couldnt find antg ...

hahaha... if that's cynicism, well done, if it's not, pm me an i'll point you toward said site (AMAZING SPEED!!! lots of series, hd720/1080 often "free leech" (well, d/l does not counts towards your ratio, but you'll still have to keep .****s in your client for 24hrs/until you reach 1/1ratio),lots of ****s/seedboxes etc. i think i also have a spare invite if you're interested, well, maybe i'd rather exchange it on the invite forum but... it's christams times so...)

Anyway welcome compatriote :P, i guess there aren't many french translations because english is becoming popular & many can if not speak itat least understand it enugh (like yu)... I agree with you about the editor on this site, it's a tru revolution ! (i lov to correct som subs on the fly while watching series, it's my modest contribution ).

same here, just added my small contribution to today's "how i met you mother".
anyway, if you're interested in teaming up to begin translations on some AWESOME shows drop me a line and we'll figure this out.

« i broke the dam! »

[w]