Another Little Ergonomy Issue...

Uberlime

It may look pointless, but it's really getting on my nerves, having to click each time the "save" button & then click again on the next sequence to translate etc...
I'd grandly appreciate some shortkeys (if they dont already exist & i"m then unaware of them, sry) so that i could keep my hands on the keyboard thru a whole page, it would save i'msure up to 20% time :P
Should be feasible as other key combination work well in the "edit" boxes (like ctrl+Z etc...).
I tried tab, ctrl+S but nope :) so ty considering it ^

edit ps: after writing this post i found a temporary solution :) : in a new page i first click all the boxes to open all sequences (so i dont have to "mouse" them later) then when i'm finished translating one, i press Tab SIX times (no more, no less xD) to skip to the next sequence box, at the end of the page i scroll up & re-read myself, correcting eventual misspelling or ponctuation mistakes & pressing save on each box ! Voilà ! hahaha i'm so crafty. Only possible issue is i block a whole page if ppl translate at the same time, but they can skip to the next page anyway , so no biggie :)

It may look pointless, but it's really getting on my nerves, having to click each time the "save" button & then click again on the next sequence to translate etc...
I'd grandly appreciate some shortkeys (if they dont already exist & i"m then unaware of them, sry) so that i could keep my hands on the keyboard thru a whole page, it would save i'msure up to 20% time :P
Should be feasible as other key combination work well in the "edit" boxes (like ctrl+Z etc...).
I tried tab, ctrl+S but nope :) so ty considering it ^

edit ps: after writing this post i found a temporary solution :) : in a new page i first click all the boxes to open all sequences (so i dont have to "mouse" them later) then when i'm finished translating one, i press Tab SIX times (no more, no less xD) to skip to the next sequence box, at the end of the page i scroll up & re-read myself, correcting eventual misspelling or ponctuation mistakes & pressing save on each box ! Voilà ! hahaha i'm so crafty. Only possible issue is i block a whole page if ppl translate at the same time, but they can skip to the next page anyway , so no biggie :)

OMG! I cannot believe this. Just a few days ago we were talking about shortkeys for the translation facility. Who are you? Sylar reading minds?

OMG! I cannot believe this. Just a few days ago we were talking about shortkeys for the translation facility. Who are you? Sylar reading minds?

lol, i like to think of myself more like a Pr. Xavier without the wheelchair :) anyway those are pretty obvious improvements & it's note like we just invented the concept of shortkeys ... thing is apparently more ppl use offline translation tools than the online thing, i hope it will change when more people involve themselves & learn about this "facility" (i just converted a fellow frenchie to it :))

lol, i like to think of myself more like a Pr. Xavier without the wheelchair :) anyway those are pretty obvious improvements & it's note like we just invented the concept of shortkeys ... thing is apparently more ppl use offline translation tools than the online thing, i hope it will change when more people involve themselves & learn about this "facility" (i just converted a fellow frenchie to it :))

The shortkeys for the translation online are in process, so, I hope when the series come back in January we'll have the improvements to translate easily. (Now it's when Kerensky comes here and tells me: I'm working on it, don't put preassure on me).

The shortkeys for the translation online are in process, so, I hope when the series come back in January we'll have the improvements to translate easily. (Now it's when Kerensky comes here and tells me: I'm working on it, don't put preassure on me).

hehe that's good news & thx for the details of the process :) let's leave Kerensky some breathing space ^^ (i've seen his avatar, dont wanna piss him off hehe)