Addic7Ed Upload Suggestion

DrJackson

Hi,

When someone has nothing to do, he begins to make suggestions. :)

So,

Is it possible that someone who is uploading subtitles (and when I said "someone" I guess you know what I meant) , after logging, he/she can have displayed those series for which he/she make those subtitles?

I mean, sloth is a real lady, why I have to look after the series name, the season, the episode, to enter the name of the new episode (that it could be discussed after the last feature ! :) ) when I can exploit you, when I can squeeze your's brains and after that, to be proud then saying "Look how easily I can upload now a subtitle". :D

Well, this suggestion's place was in another place (team place), but... seems something was change and remains in this way. :angry:

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

I think there's only few users who upload only subs for certain shows. I don't think the effort "someone" will have to make to scroll through the name of shows is as great as the effort to make what you suggested.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

I know it isn'such a great effort to browse for a show..:)

But, there is some new features on addic7ed: favorite shows for those who want to be notified when a new subtitle for their's favourite show is relased, and TV shows list, list that have also a schedule for next episodes.

I thought will be nice to combine those features for uploaders, like to mark a show as favorite, and, according with its schedule, in that day when it is released, after I'm log in, a message from the board will appear, with a direct link to upload section for that show.
I guess I'm wrong, sorry.

doc.

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK:

I know it isn'such a great effort to browse for a show..:)

But, there is some new features on addic7ed: favorite shows for those who want to be notified when a new subtitle for their's favourite show is relased, and TV shows list, list that have also a schedule for next episodes.

I thought will be nice to combine those features for uploaders, like to mark a show as favorite, and, according with its schedule, in that day when it is released, after I'm log in, a message from the board will appear, with a direct link to upload section for that show.
I guess I'm wrong, sorry.

doc.

There is no wrong or right, but i think as i said, only 2-3 users upload the same shows all the time.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

a schedule for next episodes.

That is on the list of the things to do in the web since some time...

I mean, a calendar with the shows airing that day with special focus on the shows that the user has in his favorites.
For everyone, not just uploaders (or other staff members).

That is on the list of the things to do in the web since some time...

I mean, a calendar with the shows airing that day with special focus on the shows that the user has in his favorites.
For everyone, not just uploaders (or other staff members).

Thank you, I get the picture.:)

My suggestion was made according with what I've seen on TV show list, that means that tiny weeny little :) upload arrow that lead directly to upload section, in same time, completing show name, season, episode's number and episode's name.

Thank you.

doc.

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK: