Hi & Thanks From Germany

a1l3x

Hi Guys,

Never watched much TV, german TV series seemed and still seem to have only one goal,
the ability to fill the breaks between advertisement, US movies/series in the prime time
and the resulting urge to, pardon my french, beat the shit out of our own television sets,
because of all that terrible "acting", the horrible scripts and the incomprehensible resistance to learn.
But i guess that describe productions in way more countrys than i could imagine.

And then came Lost, at this point i already stopped watching german tv,
but the chatter around me about that fantastic series just grew.
So around the mid of season 2 i gave in and started watching, of course from the beginning
and oh crap i got caught in it.

The second season ends and we got desperate,
if i recall it right we got it here synchronized about 6 to 9 month after US airing.
But in the US the third started about a month after the end of the second here.

So yeah, first time original vocals, but at this point with german subtitles,
since there already existed a big german site, which was translating the VO´s to german.
Basis for their translations, addic7ed VO´s.

I remember the second series i watched this way was Heroes,
but after Lost everything changed.

A year or a year and a half later, i already watched all series just with your VO´s,
i started translations myself, as basis again your VO´s.
We couldn´t have done it without you guys, we literaly waited for your subtitles to start our work.

Today i can say i found and watched so much remarkable tv series,
i´d never found without the hard and exceptional work of you guys and girls here.

Well, a big thank you all for your work.

P.S.

I still use it for some shows, cause i mostly read english and rarely speak or hear it.

But the reason i finally got an account should you count to your last improvements,
mostly the "My Views" implementation.

Keep it up, you all are doing an extraordinary job.

Greetz (another) alex

Hi Guys,

Never watched much TV, german TV series seemed and still seem to have only one goal,
the ability to fill the breaks between advertisement, US movies/series in the prime time
and the resulting urge to, pardon my french, beat the shit out of our own television sets,
because of all that terrible "acting", the horrible scripts and the incomprehensible resistance to learn.
But i guess that describe productions in way more countrys than i could imagine.

And then came Lost, at this point i already stopped watching german tv,
but the chatter around me about that fantastic series just grew.
So around the mid of season 2 i gave in and started watching, of course from the beginning
and oh crap i got caught in it.

The second season ends and we got desperate,
if i recall it right we got it here synchronized about 6 to 9 month after US airing.
But in the US the third started about a month after the end of the second here.

So yeah, first time original vocals, but at this point with german subtitles,
since there already existed a big german site, which was translating the VO´s to german.
Basis for their translations, addic7ed VO´s.

I remember the second series i watched this way was Heroes,
but after Lost everything changed.

A year or a year and a half later, i already watched all series just with your VO´s,
i started translations myself, as basis again your VO´s.
We couldn´t have done it without you guys, we literaly waited for your subtitles to start our work.

Today i can say i found and watched so much remarkable tv series,
i´d never found without the hard and exceptional work of you guys and girls here.

Well, a big thank you all for your work.

P.S.

I still use it for some shows, cause i mostly read english and rarely speak or hear it.

But the reason i finally got an account should you count to your last improvements,
mostly the "My Views" implementation.

Keep it up, you all are doing an extraordinary job.

Greetz (another) alex

Nice to see you enjoy the site, and I'm betting Alex has plenty of tricks up his sleeve for the site to make it very worthwhile to keep on visiting! :) I also like your avatar very much, Edvard Munch rules! :)

@geirdm Space Cowboy!

@GeirDM ohhh.. you have no idea!
@the other alex: thank you for the kind words and an awesome post. I'm also glad we could ease your work :-)
Thanks for registering!

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

Hello (from yet another Alex) and welcome to the addic7s community tz3zy.gif

It's not the years in the life, but the life in the years dQVXh.gif