Double Parked

Thebon

Please - Looking for subtitles for Episode 4.  And thank you to Pindiu for posting them.

Edited by Thebon
Just adding please and thank you to my posts.

Thank you very much, I only found the first episode, kindly could you give me a download link for the others or post them yourself? Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, only posted those 2 hours ago, but already 10 members have pounced.

BUT, only one of you miserable people has been bothered to click the thank you button. Take a bow forgetit.

I put myself out to get those, they weren't just lying around on my computer. The very least you can do is give a thanks. <sheesh>

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Actually I don't even watch this show, but still, thanks should go where thanks are due!

• Thanks 1

Belatedly, I'm smelling a rat. Only one hour after I posted my rant, the count was up to 25 and now it's 55.

We simply don't get that volume of traffic here (actual members visiting for one lonely program) in that small space of time. I'm wondering if someone has posted live links to the files somewhere else - which would explain why, even now after my rant, there are still practically no thanks. It's just the usual denizens of Sub-talk.

I think this needs to be looked into by Admin - see from the logs where the requests are coming from, and who visited this thread just before the requests started.

@chamallow

Hey! 

Thanks for your contribution. :)
While I can't see any anomaly so far, I have restricted (site wide) visitors from downloading attachments, here on sub-talk.
Visitors will be forced to become users, if they want to download. 

It was a bit dumb, since people could download without an account, but they couldn't press the "Like" button. 

From now, at least, we'll be able to see users that browse a thread.

Hope this helps! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

9 hours ago, alex28 said:

Hey! 

Thanks for your contribution. :)
While I can't see any anomaly so far, I have restricted (site wide) visitors from downloading attachments, here on sub-talk.
Visitors will be forced to become users, if they want to download. 

It was a bit dumb, since people could download without an account, but they couldn't press the "Like" button. 

From now, at least, we'll be able to see users that browse a thread.

Hope this helps! 

Thank you very much for looking into it and making changes. Much appreciated, let's hope it makes a difference.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...