McDonald & Dodds Series 4

rotorhead

Good afternoon everyone,

I would like to ask the forum if anyone has the subs for the new UK Itv McDonald & Dodds Series 4 episode 1.

It's out very recently, but tried Addic7ed and others, but no luck.

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by rotorhead
to clarify
  • Like 3

Hello, fine people!

Hoping for help in securing subtitles for all 3 episodes of season 4 of this wonderful series.
Thanks in advance for any help

• Like 1

Here is AI generated for Episode 2

Not as good as normal subs - it doesnt' break down long lines of text as well and the timing goes a little out sometimes - but it usually recovers within a few phrases

If you are desperate

S04E02.McDonald and Dodds.mp4.srt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thanks.

FYI, no upload of AI subs on our site are allowed, unless they've been been entirely reviewed :)

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

Really pleased for any Subs, even Foreign ones, as nowadays online translation is easy.

So thank you uploader.

20 hours ago, chamallow said:

Thanks.

FYI, no upload of AI subs on our site are allowed, unless they've been been entirely reviewed :)

Noted chamallow - Would not upload there in any case

It is ok here in the sub talk forums though ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,  I wonder if anyone has found any other subs for this show? I spent many, many hours fixing the 2nd episode to use, but episode 3 is missing a lot of dialogue, right near the beginning.  I appreciate what people have already shared, but if this is the best that AI can do, I think the entire world is in trouble. 😉

Thanks for any help. :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gerald said:

Hi,  I wonder if anyone has found any other subs for this show? I spent many, many hours fixing the 2nd episode to use, but episode 3 is missing a lot of dialogue, right near the beginning.

Can't help you, unfortunately, with the subs. But the reason for their non-availability seems to be that ITV suddenly cancelled the airing of the new season for the usual reasons (they just are searching for an opportunity with a minimum of concurrence). So the available video version comes from a danish channel which does not air english subtitles at all. And as you already found out AI is not what one would expect without endless optimisation.