Hello From Brazil!

Cadu Costa

Hi,

My name is Carlos, and I live in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, South America. As a great cinephile and tv shows fan, often times i ended up on addic7ed.com to get the subs for the tons of shows I dnwld weekly. Now I want to be part of it too.

To repay the community: I would like to help you guys make the subtitles! I don't know right know how to use the softwares people use to sync the subs and etc., but I am willing to learn. My english is fluent, I may transcript english audio (to be used later for translations) and/or translate to portuguese(brazil), my mother language.

Hey, anything you guys think I can help, let me know! I'm all available! Thanks!

"When I feed the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."

Dom Helder Camara

Hi and welcome here.

You can find here some usefull information about how to sync and more, just take your time and browsw the forum.
Maybe you can start from HERE :).
Also, you can browse and read HERE, it's the software that I'm using to sync any cc's.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Hi Carlos,

My name is Carlos, and I live in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, South America. As a great cinephile and tv shows fan, often times i ended up on addic7ed.com to get the subs for the tons of shows I dnwld weekly. Now I want to be part of it too.

To repay the community: I would like to help you guys make the subtitles! I don't know right know how to use the softwares people use to sync the subs and etc., but I am willing to learn. My english is fluent, I may transcript english audio (to be used later for translations) and/or translate to portuguese(brazil), my mother language.

Hey, anything you guys think I can help, let me know! I'm all available! Thanks!

Hi man,

it would be great to have another adept in our subtitle team :)

Basically, the work we do can be divided in two parts:
1) Sync (Sub Times related)
2) Corrections (Sub Text related)
( Some of our Team Members do actually both ;) )

My advice is that you send a PM to honeybunny and she'll tell you what shows needs to be synced/corrected.

As for the tools to do it, well, if you enter the team, someone will brief you in which ones you will need to use.

Hello tz3zy.gif
Welcome to the addic7s community! sZCq4.gif

About the subs, you can PM honeybunny, as Kerensky suggested, or you can come by our IRC chan:
server: irc.efnet.org
channel: #addic7ed

It's not the years in the life, but the life in the years dQVXh.gif