Hi, new user and question

alexender00

Hi, I'm new here as registered user but began using your site as a reliable source of subs about 3 months ago when my TV broke. I want to thank all of you for letting me keep in touch with my favorite shows.

Now for my question, I came across a subtitles for The time traveler's wife that is well sync'ed but is definitely translated to English from another language. Now I'm partly deaf (This is why I use subtitles in the first place) but I wanted to correct it the best I can. I would keep the syncs but use my english and my fair ability to read lips to correct the actual text of the subs.

Being that It's a movie, it implies that the lightning is not always optimal and as such I will make mistakes and probably have the wrong text in place... So should I still bother to make the changes? (I'm doing it by hand using EditPlus).

Anyway thanks again for the huge collection and quick upload of new TV subs.

Oh, thanks for the observation, I didn't bother to check that subtitle I have uploaded (it would be impossible to check everything i upload), so it must be a google translation from another language. Your help would be much appreciated, if it's not too tedious for you.

Thank you and welcome :)

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png