Olá From Portugal

Apilif

Hello

I must say that, so far, this is the best site for subtitles I've found. You are lightning fast posting them and, since for me it's no fun watching a show without subtitles, I'm really grateful for all your work.
Therefore, I would like to give something back. I have no experience with subtitle making, but I'm fluent in both Portuguese (from Portugal) and English and willing to learn. Just let me know if there something I can do to help.
Bye :)

Hi,

Thank you for your kind word and welcome.

Here I put some links to some interesting posts that can help you, at least, to make yourself an "image" about what means subtitle making work.
Read them, it's a start if you want to became familiar with any kind of subtitle software, and then come back with your further questions :) .

Ok, you have HERE some FAQs about subtitle software.

HERE is a link to a small guide for Subtitle Editor (it's an older version, right now it's more powerful and have a lot of useful features and it is sub software that I use and I recommend).

HERE is the main page for FAQ / Tutorials.

Enjoy :)

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Hello

I must say that, so far, this is the best site for subtitles I've found. You are lightning fast posting them and, since for me it's no fun watching a show without subtitles, I'm really grateful for all your work.
Therefore, I would like to give something back. I have no experience with subtitle making, but I'm fluent in both Portuguese (from Portugal) and English and willing to learn. Just let me know if there something I can do to help.
Bye :)

Hi, welcome! In the forum there is a Portuguese/Brazilian area. Maybe you'd like to take a look. http://www.sub-talk.net/forum/39-portuguese-brazilian/