Hi you all!

Hell Of The Steel

Hi I'm Donald and newbie subs user and maker.It's been a while since I discovered this site and to me it's one of the best out there.So I decided to give something in return.I've made some subs but I'm unable to upload them so some help is apreciated.I know that this is not the help question so please redirect me there.
Good day!

• Like 1

WHy can't you upload them? Can you please be more specific?

First because the language(Albanian) is not in the list there.But as I try to load one of them Lost S06E01 and 02 it says:
Lost - 06x01 - LA X (1) already exists. Please, return to the file summary and select "Upload a new version" and I don't know where "Upload a new version" is.I tried the tutorial too but it just redirects me to the main page.Any help is apreciated!

Ok, what it means is click on the Lost version of the subtitles that are already uploaded. Somewhere at the bottom of the page you'll see a button that says upload a new version. click on that. Fill out the details and upload. So in the searchbox on the addic7ed.com website type in lost, look for season six, find subtitles for episodes of version you want to upload, then follow the above steps.

16956944f0dc499090cdfff42b4bc035.0.gif

Ok, what it means is click on the Lost version of the subtitles that are already uploaded. Somewhere at the bottom of the page you'll see a button that says upload a new version. click on that. Fill out the details and upload. So in the searchbox on the addic7ed.com website type in lost, look for season six, find subtitles for episodes of version you want to upload, then follow the above steps.

OK thanks!Done.But what about the language.Albanian isnot on the list.Can it be added or I have to do otherwise?