Checker Wanted

zruek

Hello everyone! It's Zruek and Eigo Sensei.
We're working on a French series, named Kabul Kitchen. We're translating it from French to English. Zruek is the timer and Eigo is the translator.
The series is actually quite funny, about an ex French journalist who opens a bar in Kabul, right in the middle of the conflict opposing the US, France and the Talibans.
But since we're both French, we would be glad to have a native English speaker, that also speaks French, to help us in keeping the spirit of the series, but also make it as funny in English as it is in French. We already released 2 episodes. We're about to release the 3rd. And all in all, the first season has 11 episodes.
So if you're interested, please contact us. You'll be dealing mainly with Eigo.

If you can give me a good reason why you made same topic again, I'll not delete this one.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Sorry to disagree... The fist post was to introduce us. Now we're looking for a new partner, I had to explain the project. Now if I didn't post it in the right section I'm sorry, it's because I couldn't see where to do it. As the title say, we're looking for a checker, a native English / American one, moreover.

Hello everyone! It's Zruek and Eigo Sensei.
We're working on a French series, named Kabul Kitchen. We're translating it from French to English. Zruek is the timer and Eigo is the translator.
The series is actually quite funny, about an ex French journalist who opens a bar in Kabul, right in the middle of the conflict opposing the US, France and the Talibans.
But since we're both French, we would be glad to have a native English speaker, that also speaks French, to help us in keeping the spirit of the series, but also make it as funny in English as it is in French. We already released 2 episodes. We're about to release the 3rd. And all in all, the first season has 11 episodes.
So if you're interested, please contact us. You'll be dealing mainly with Eigo.

We're zruek and Eigo (no sensei). We're French. We're great fans of mangas and we enjoy some TV shows. Basically we started working in different fansub teams. Zruek is doing the timing and I am the translator. A French TV Channel launched a new series, Kaboul Kitchen. Already when they were promoting it, we thought it might be very funny. And we loved it, from the beginning till the end. We loved it so much that we got the idea. Its subject may be quite controversial, and because it is a French show, we thought that many people wouldn't be able to enjoy it. We wanted to give the series a broader audience, because we thought it was so funny that we wanted everybody to watch it, so now here it is... In France, the first season is already finished. But you can ount on us to give you access to all the episodes and we hope you'll enoy it as much as we did!

Well, in my mind, these posts are 80% identical, or have same idea.
I don't understand why it was necessary to open a topic for same thing (in the end), when you could had continued with the old one.
That's all.

doc

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK: