Hey :D

YesCool

hey, on the last forum me friend was tell something. i will help am but we need more help. here is am Topic:

helo, my name is Joe and i make a english subtitle
i want to out fast but i can't. i am doing the subtitle alone.
if someone coul'd to help so it's Good i make now subtitle to "90210" Episode 8-2HD. i am on the 5 mi' and i hope to finish soon
so i want Syncer too. i am not so good on sync. i do even english subtitle to "Greek" i will be happy if someone could to help me whit 90210 or Greek. Thanks a lot, Joe.

the 90210 subtitle you can found at addic7ed.com we want to be like How out the subtitle to day to "The Vampire Diraes", eveyone do 5 min' from the episode and than, we out fast :D

Hello. Well 90210 is done.. About Greek, he should use an already synced sub and write the words in the right time slot. If he does it directly on addic7ed, other users might see the started translation and join him.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Hello. Well 90210 is done.. About Greek, he should use an already synced sub and write the words in the right time slot. If he does it directly on addic7ed, other users might see the started translation and join him.

yes, tnx for the tip :D.
but we want to out fast to thing's are don't out a fast subtitle or any sync.