How To Add Shows To "i'm Following"?

sticker

Hi all,
It's probably right under my nose, but can someone tell me how to add shows to my "I'm following" list? I did it before, I have a few shows in that list, but now I want to add more, and I can't remember how I did it.... I so stupid! :unsure:

Thanks in advance,

Oh dear, Oh dear, I suppose your nose is larger that Pinochio's, otherwise I cannot understand why you can't see what is obvious! :)
I'm joking, and please excuse me if you think my joke is somehow rude.

You must check your favourite shows as "viewed" by ticking the "Viewed" check box that is right under the Episode list and air dates link from the show's season/episode page.
Then, using "My panel" button, try to press "I've viewed" link and let's see what it is happening ! :)

I think that is what are you asking for, if I'm in deep mistake, please tell me.

doc

• Like 1

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Thank you! Yes, that did it. I then had tick the "follow" box on my views list. Thank you again...time to saw my nose back down to size I guess ...or maybe it's yet another sign to get my eyes checked? ;-)

I have to say, I love the ability to multi-download all my "followed" shows in one simple click. :clap hands:

Edited by sticker
  • Like 1