Need A New Show!

r00x

Hey Guys ;)

I'm in desperate need for a new tv show (can be more than one).
So far I've watched the following shows:

I'm gonna rate them as - awesome, - interesting and - not bad

- awesome
Breaking Bad, Deadwood, Dexter, Game of Thrones, Nip/Tuck, OZ, Skins, Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead,
The Wire, The Sopranos, True Blood

- interesting
24, American Horror Story, Arrow, Californication, Friday Night Lights, Grimm, How I Met Your Mother, Lost,
Misfits, One Tree Hill, Person of Interest, Rescue Me, Rome, Spartacus, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries

- not bad
Beaver Falls, Blue Mountain State, Death Valley, Prison Break, The Inbetweeners, The O.C.

Maybe you'll be able to suggest some shows that are similiar to the ones above, preferably the awesome ones :>

Thanks in advance!

Try with these (if you don't have already see them).... The Shadow Line, Forbrydelsen, Lights Out, In Treatment and The Good Wife. In no particular order ;) .

QRWMR.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

i think "Masters of Sex" is awesome! Very well written and  engaging! "Mad men" as well, and off the top of my head "Suits". I also loved "Burn notice", which ended this year. Hope you enjoy them!

Oh, I almost forgot - it may not be your cup of tea - but there's a series that was on only for one season and went almost undetected but i think it had great potential . It's called "Aliens in america" and it's about an American teenager whose family takes in a Muslim exchange foreign student from Pakistan. Looks like a light-hearted sitcom but I think it showed very well how rich and fascinating a foreign culture can be and how much we can learn from it.

Don't breed or buy while homeless pets die! Opt to adopt!