Re-Syncing

Dawg

I'm curious, is there a way to re-sync a sub? I have a sub for a movie called Edge of Darkness, the sub seems to be to slow, in that it displays the text several seconds after the words which is very annoying.

So I am curious as to how to speed it up, I tried to do a visual sync, using subedit but it gave a a error saying something about being unable to handle floating points.

Do you reckon it's the same delay that needs to be adjusted throughout the whole subtitle? You can use Subtitle Workshop, the delay option. Just press ctrl+D, select the seconds u estimate u need to adjust, select for all subtitles and press ok. Save it and test it. :)

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Do you reckon it's the same delay that needs to be adjusted

I think it is. Anyway it's worth a shot at it. Thanks

BTW> Are there any other Sub title editers out there that I should be aware of?:dodgy: It seems like I "hear" of a new on each time I visit the forums here :)

There are a lot. But everybody has a preference. I got used to Subtitle Workshop for easy syncs and with VSS (Visual Sub Sync) for line by line syncs. Another good option is Subtitle Edit, for which u can find a tutorial here: http://www.sub-talk.net/guide-to-syncing-with-subtitleedit-t-370.html. Others are gaupol, Aegisub...

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

can find a tutorial here: http://www.sub-talk.net/guide-to-syncing-with-subtitleedit-t-370.html. Others are gaupol, Aegisub...

Thanks I'll look it up. I have Subtitile edit, and Guapol, just acquired Subtitle Workshop.