Howdy Gang, Regards From Poland

krzysiekx

Hello fellas,

I am Chris and I'm 19 years old boy from Silesia, Poland. I've been learning English for a long time now, almost my whole life. My parents were kind enough to sign me into various courses and after-school activities, since kindergarten. It turned out to be a great idea because as we found out I have some kind of talent to English. Of course I'm not keen on admitting it, I'm not that kind of guy.

Recently I'm rather unpleasant with how I spend my free time, so I got a splendid idea to translate some videos, movies into English and Polish. It turned out to be great hobby. I'm striving for more knowledge about it and I want to get my first big translation done soon! But that's the part when you, folks, come in. I found myself two great programs that can help me with making subtitles - Subtitle Workshop and Aegisub. Both are kinda essential making it a bit easier for a beginner like me. I tried to translate some music, American Dad episodes but I lack fundamental knowledge. That's why I'm here, to learn and have fun,

Chris