Who Keeps Deleting The New Psych Episode Subtitles? (S08E07)

withmorten

Somebody before me uploaded ones for WEB-DL, they got deleted. I uploaded for HDTV and WEB-DL, and they also got deleted, without no message whatsoever.

The new episode has been out since 24h, so I decided to make HDTV subtitles (resynced from the WEB-DL, but still a substitute until one of you teammembers makes a transcript), and now they're deleted - without warning?

I really disapprove of this.

Hi, I deleted them.
And I sent you a message warning you, that you obviously doesn't seem to have read.

We appreciate you wanting to help, but as said, don't upload the English subtitles for the shows we do. We have specific corrections standards.
As for the Web-DL versions, it's better to resync the HDTV we provide, since they're properly corrected. Most web-dls provided with the videos are really poor.

Thank you for understanding.

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

Ugh, there needs to be a better way of notifying me of a new message than a pop-up (which get autoblocked)... some sort of notification on the main site would be nice. The last time we communicated I was pretty confused for a while, too. Sorry for not checking.

I'm sorry for clashing with your release cycle and standards, I just wanted to get it out to the fans and people who need subtitles. It's just that I have uploaded mkv ripped files files for WEB-DL versions before and they didn't get deleted. The Psych one is actually pretty all right, of course not perfectly captioned like your teams', but good enough as a substitute (that's also why I didn't log them as a hotspot file).

I'm sure that as soon as the "official" files get uploaded those would have been far more popular than mine (and I would have deleted them). Anyway, thanks for clearing it up :)