Request For English Sub-Title

itspmm

Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I am looking for an English sub-title for the movie "Certain Prey" released in 2011.

I am profoundly deaf and for the last couple of years have found I can no longer go to the cinema, watch TV or view my movie collection. I just cannot understand a word any more and it is not a case of 'turn up the volume' either. Extra volume does not help a bit and makes it worse, if anything. The problem is with most of my high frequencies missing in both ears, my brain only gets piecemeal information. I'm very good at filling in the gaps, but can't do it for movies any more.

Being able to access english subtitles has been an absolute blessing for me. I am in the process of scouring the web to find the best versions of subtitles to update my media library - currently sitting at 2TB and climbing. Corrected subbies are a dream, but I have the necessary software to resync anything that doesn't fit!

I for one certainly appreciate all the work that goes into creating subtitles, so thank you very much to those who do this work.

regards,

Pat. M