Dating Episodes/Subtitles

spyderspyder

Good morning, all.

I suggest that the date of airing of an episode - or the date of posting of a subtitle file - be included in the information give on the pages of Addic7ed.com.

There is no indication of the date of airing of an episode to which a sub. file relates - neither on the list headings of the main show page (http://www.addic7ed.com/show/nnn) nor on the page specific to a particular episode.

There is the indication, "uploaded by Billy Marsh 2 days ago", but when it says something like, "uploaded by Billy Marsh 207 days ago" this information is largely meaningless, and certainly of little use.)

(Generally speaking, it is probably of little import, but I became aware of this when I was trying to sort out the stored episodes of a current series which, I realised, I had misnamed.

I was trying to sort the titles and order of the episodes by the dates of modification on my PC, which are, in fact, the dates of downloading the corresponding subtitle files, but found I had no reference dates on Addic7ed to which I could compare them.

As it happened, the fault lay in the fact that there was an episode missing from my collection, but it was almost an hour of comparing the content of the subtitle files that I had with those on the website before I realised this.)

Cheers,
s.

Important links: Forum Help.

United%20Kingdom.gif

Never look before you leap, it'll spoil the surprise.

The part with the original air is interesting, about the date of the upload, I agree, it's planned to be done :D Hopefully soon, too.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

I include in all those subs which i sync/correct
Show Name S0E0
Episode Title
Original Air Date.

This is just my person prefer...only infequently do I find all that information.
Show Name and S0E0 is mostly all that sometimes are included.
So I agree with spyderspyder suggestion.