Depuis quand addic7 existe t-il ? merci

micb

Bonjour,

quelqu'un m'a demandé depuis quand addict7ed.com existait...  je n'ai rien vu sur le site pour m'aider.

Quelqu'un de votre forum pourrait-il me le dire?

La plus vieille date que j'ai vu est novembre 2009 ... mais cela me semble bien jeune .

Merci de votre réponse

A short lesson of history
Along with honeybunny, I started Addic7ed back in 2008. We were two people totally new in the subtitle scene (both as contributors and as website administrators) and with little experience in translating / syncing. From a user perspective we thought the subtitle scene can be improved (in both quality and release times). That’s how Addic7ed was born. Slowly (but surely) we got visitors and team members. It was (and still is) a nice run and a nice experience that taught us a lot!

We met many awesome people (users and team members alike) that mean a lot! Without them Addic7ed can’t be possible so a huge thanks for that

Read FAQ.

Topic moved to the French section :

LANGUAGE
English is the accepted common language of Sub-Talk, and members are asked only to post in English.
Exceptions are made for the Translator Teams forums, where team members can discuss in their own language. These forums will be marked as such.