Hello, From France

marie0183

Hmmm...

I thought that users locations, set in their Profiles, always show in posting, whereas shy violets that leave it blank show nothing.

s.

hi ! i am a brand new member and desesperatly (housewife as well!!lol) in search of HOW to have an avatar..i would love it and it seems everybody got it how to make it, except me!!!!! please, someone can help me? thx a lot happy evening!

At the bottom of page you have some controls: press My Settings- that will open a new page where you will select Profile Tab then you have change avatar option. Easy.
Your avatar image must be no more larger than 50 bytes.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Hi, Marie.
Welcome to Sub-Talk.

Firstly, I am moving this post to "Community" - it's probably the most appropriate forum, because, in a way, you are saying, "Hi".

It's very strange - I posted a reply to this about an hour ago...

Never mind, Dr J. has pointed you the way, so have a play around with things, experiment - you won't break the board, I assure you!

Note - if you want to show a picture of yourself (or your avatar) on your profile page, you will have to select "Change Photo" separately load one to the page that opens.

You'll also find more information here:
http://www.sub-talk.net/index.php?app=core&module=help

s.

Important links: Forum Help.

United%20Kingdom.gif

Never look before you leap, it'll spoil the surprise.

hi ! i am a brand new member and desesperatly (housewife as well!!lol) in search of HOW to have an avatar..i would love it and it seems everybody got it how to make it, except me!!!!! please, someone can help me? thx a lot happy evening!

Check your mail !

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Hi, Marie.
Welcome to Sub-Talk.

Firstly, I am moving this post to "Community" - it's probably the most appropriate forum, because, in a way, you are saying, "Hi".

It's very strange - I posted a reply to this about an hour ago...

Never mind, Dr J. has pointed you the way, so have a play around with things, experiment - you won't break the board, I assure you!

Note - if you want to show a picture of yourself (or your avatar) on your profile page, you will have to select "Change Photo" separately load one to the page that opens.

You'll also find more information here:
http://www.sub-talk.net/index.php?app=core&module=help

s.

hi! thanks a lot, both of you....finally i managed, thx to the site and to you to get a avatar !!!!i didn't reply sooner because i work at night so i had to get some rest before..i hope we'll have rich exchanges and a long life friendship!!! receive both of you a big french kisssss