Just wanted to say goodbye

crvenooki

After 7 years and close to 8000 subs done and uploaded, time has come for me to leave this site and to find some other community. Unfortunately, current addic7ed administration and I have deep issues regarding availability of subtitles, terms of quality and way this site should behave. Some words were exchanged, probably there would be punches if we were in same room. And it was resolved, as always when someone tries to take on admin, with ban. C'est la vie.

Anyway, I would just want to thank everyone who helped me during these years, and to anyone who watched show with my subs.

In future, I will keep on uploading subs - mostly british shows and documentaries, as I have here during last year - on [Removed]

Bye.

• Like 5

I'm totally agree with you. I don't understand why they lock up shows they can't provide in short time (for example: Hap and Leonard, Slasher, The New Yorker Presents, Portlandia, Workaholics).

I support you, and I'm leaving too.

• Like 1

Guys,

It's a shame you didn't find a way to work things out all together. Thanks a lot for your hard work; you made a lot of TV shows addicts very happy. ^^

Bye.

• Like 6

Thanks for your dedication throughout the years.

And your passion for the little stuff. =)

See you on the web

:tumblr_inline_mgr60ahca61qcqwuv:

• Like 5

You need to realise you're only as awesome as you think you are.

Thank you both for all these made in UK subs - among others : Happy Valley, Endeavour, Shetland...

It was always a pleasure to translate your subs in French :)

Many, many thanks from south of France.

Edited by Traditore
  • Like 3

This place is like somebody's memory of a town, and the memory is fading.

• 1 month later...

It is a shame this has happened, but the admins are seemingly of the cantankerous sort, thin-skinned, and quick to criticize. It's easy to understand they might be difficult when a disagreement arises. They do not seem inclined to consider other points of view than their own. However, this site consistently produces quality subtitles very quickly, aside from web-dls. I just now tested one of the recent web-dl subtitles at your new site to see if they are doing any better on that. It was simply the subtitle embedded with the mkv with the obvious corrections made and HI annotations removed. No effort appears to have been made in correcting for capitalizations, which comprises the bulk of the editing.  I can do better than that myself in just a few minutes. I do sympathize, but people will be better served at Addic7ed, a much more conveniently laid out site.