Duodecim's presentation

Duodecim

Hi from France! :12:

My name is Mathias, I am 21 years old and I'm from Lyon, France.

I'm waiting for my Personal Assistant exam results in few weeks. I don't really know what I'll study next year, I hope I'll be accepted in Information and Communication course.

I do play video games like the Resident Evil or the Final Fantasy series, but I'm currently playing World of Warcraft. Moreover, I like to watch people playing on Twitch.

I've been watching TV series for many years! I like TV shows like Desperate HousewivesUgly BettySense8Scream, SpartacusHannibal, Teen WolfSkins, DaredevilMarseilleThe Walking Dead, and most recently How To Get Away With Murder that I do love! I like to watch TV shows several times — I think I've seen the 8 seasons of Desperate Housewives more than 30 times…! (Don't worry, it's the only TV show I've much watched.)

I discovered Addic7ed by watching English episodes of season 2 of How To Get Away With Murder after watching the first season in French on Netflix. I came here because I've seen some mistakes in translations (informal and formal forms for example) and I'd like to help the community to have the best French subtitles.

I'd like to talk with people, so don't be shy and come! I hope my English is understandable, haha. :lol:

Cheers! :11:

• Like 3

Currently watching : How To Get Away With Murder (season 2, episode 10).

Hello! :hi:

Come and say hi on the French forum, we don't bite! ;) (Well, I mean, I don't bite people! :D)

• Like 1

Welcome, Duodecin!

You're English is better the my French. I hope you passed you exams and good luck with your future studies.

• Like 1

Hey BorisVictor, thanks! If you need some help in French, do not hesitate to ask me! ;)

• Like 1

Currently watching : How To Get Away With Murder (season 2, episode 10).