addic7ed.com downloads not working much

gallant205

I would appreciate someone's help here.

For 3-4 days now, I have tried to D/L subtitles at Addic7ed.com, a few come thru but mostly they don't.   I have tried both single downloads and multi-downloads, no joy. The site says they downloaded, the 'My Panel' says they did, but they didn't.  This is a wonderful site, I've used it for years, now things are messed up.   I tried to leave a message for site administrator, but have not heard from him/her.  Can someone tell me 1)how to fix this, and/or 2)anybody else having the same issue?    Thanks. 

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. What exactly is the result you're seeing? Let's say you try to download just a subtitle. What exactly happens? Do you get the file? Does the website just load a blank page? Do you get an empty file?

What happens when you download a pack of 10 files? Do you only get some of them? Have you tried using another browser (for example Firefox)?

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

Hi.  Thanks for helping.   Other than the behavior of 'My Panel Downloads", which consistently indicate success with individual and multi-downloads, the files don't arrive at all and the bottom of the Chrome browser on a taskbar called "Show all downloads"  (where all downloads always appear), nothing there either.  As if the process doesn't get that far.  No blank file, nothing happens.  Since this happened, I've tested other downloads elsewhere in Chrome and they work normally; go figure.   However, using Firefox, all downloads everywhere work fine, including Addic7ed singles and multi's, so it's Google Chrome.  I looked at settings in Chrome, and I see nothing that would have screwed this up,  nor do I see how to report foul ups to the Chrome people.   Looks like I'll have to load 2 browsers to use your site.

If you are using the multi-download, it means you're logged in. Have you tried to download a file without being logged in? (Signed file only since multi-downloads don't work once logged out)

Will try on several computers, browsers and OS. I hope we can fix your problem! :) 

You're gonna love this.   So per your suggestion, I logged out, and then tried a single download.  Worked like normal, like it should.  OK, hmmm.  That srt was not matching the audio, so I tried the next one down, oops, failure - as I have previously described: nothing on the Chrome bottom taskbar, no actual download.   Tried it again with the next one after that, same thing.   So it appears that in Chrome, I can get one srt with no login, but nothing after that.   

Please someone you help if i download from addic7ed and i tried to open the file it say something like i don't have support file to view the download