Chicago P.D.

Frost

Hi there,

according to TVDB and IMDB, it hasn't aired yet (but maybe I'm wrong) :

6 Some Friend 2016-11-09
Edited by Traditore

This place is like somebody's memory of a town, and the memory is fading.

Is there going to be a sub for Chicago P.D. s04e06 anytime time soon? it aired (locally) on the 2nd and I still don't see a sub for it..

Thanks

​Hi, @Frost,

I'm really not sure it aired locally, but there's one thing I'm sure of and it's that there isn't any Scene release for that episode.

The one KILLERS released as S04E06 was in fact a repeat of an old episode and was nuked.

So next week it's gonna be.

Cheers!

​Hi, @Frost,

I'm really not sure it aired locally, but there's one thing I'm sure of and it's that there isn't any Scene release for that episode.

The one KILLERS released as S04E06 was in fact a repeat of an old episode and was nuked.

So next week it's gonna be.

Cheers!

​Thanks for the info, Double checked the show on the DVR and it is/was indeed a previous airing that the sat comp said was e06..

Thanks for the info. Is it the same thing with Law an Order: SVU (no subs released yet for S18E06)? I think they're on the same channel (they had crossovers).

Thanks for the info. Is it the same thing with Law an Order: SVU (no subs released yet for S18E06)? I think they're on the same channel (they had crossovers).

​Both Chicago PD and Law & Order SVU were reairs of the second episode of the season. Chicago PD = S04E02, Law and Order SVU = S18E02

Both got nuked.

• Like 1