Research On Group "fansub"

iry

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Irene Papini, I am a researcher at University of Bologna, Italy (Dipartimento di Studi Interdisciplinari su Traduzione, Lingue e Culture dell'Università di Bologna, sede di Forlì), and at the moment I am working on a project (www.subtitleproject.net), whose goal is to study the groups "fansub" in Russia. To do that, I made two questionnaires in Russian addressed to administrators-translators of the groups and to people, who use the subtitles of the TV series House, M.D., made by the groups.

Please, I ask you to fill in these questionnaires; it lasts about 10-15 minutes.

You will find the questionnaire addressed to administrators-translators of the groups here

You will find the questionnaire addressed to people, who use the subtitles of the TV series House, M.D., made by the groups here

If you need further information, please contact me at the address Iry.Papini@gmail.com or contact the coordinator of the project group, the teacher Christopher Rundle, at the address c.rundle@unibo.it.

Thank you for your attention and help.

Irene Papini

I am sorry, but I'd rather have the users of this forum not answer any questions, of any kind, not even in Russian. For further details, please contact me.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png